About FDM Group
FDM Group is a global professional services provider focusing on IT. We have centres located across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and we currently have 3,500+ consultants working with over 200 high profile clients.
FDM Group Returners Programme
Our Returners Programme facilitates the transition from a career break to the corporate world by providing award-winning training, mentoring, and fast track career progression. It is an excellent way for returners to restart their careers.
As part of the FDM Group Returners Programme, we will provide you with seven weeks of fully-funded comprehensive training to equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to continue your successful career. The training covers professional skills, SQL, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness and Project Management, amongst others.
After you have completed your training through one of our academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, you will start your two-year placement with one of our leading clients. This will be working on-site as a fully integrated member of their teams.
The FDM Returners programme offers you much more than just training and experience. We will also provide comprehensive support throughout. Our expert teams, many of whom are returners themselves, understand how daunting it can be when you're looking to return after a break and will be with you every step of the way.
Attend an open morning to learn more about the programme and meet the Returners team.
How can FDM Group support me in flexible working?
At FDM, our people are our passion and that's why we make your training, personal and career growth our priority. With our industry-relevant training and continuous support, you will embark on an exciting new career in technology or business.
As part of the programme, you will receive:
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fully-funded professional business and technical training in our London, Leeds or Glasgow Academies
- Opportunity to achieve relevant industry certifications
- A foot in the door with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Flexible training hours to help accommodate family commitments (9:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Fast-track career progression
- A competitive starting salary
FDM has firmly established itself as an inclusive employer that champions diversity in the workplace, and with over 80 nationalities working together as a team, we are proud to be leading by example:
- 31% of FDM's global workforce is female
- c.38% of the senior management team at FDM identify as female
- - 9.6% median gender pay gap (UK average of 15.5% in 2020)
Furthermore, we have many initiatives to support and engage with our people continuously, such as:
- Wellbeing and Mentoring Programmes
- Employee Networks
- Consultant Peer Support and the Alumni Network to stay in touch even after leaving FDM Group
At the heart of our business remains our desire to launch the careers of people from many different backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to supporting and encouraging women to pursue a career in IT, which can be seen by our initiatives, partnerships and company policies:
- FDM is part of the Home Office's 'Think, Act, Report' (TAR) initiative to drive greater transparency on gender employment issues
- The FDM everywoman in Technology Awards celebrates and rewards outstanding achievements
- FDM has signed the TechTalent Charter, underlining our commitment to increasing diversity in the tech workforce
- WomeninTech Employer Awards Female Grad Tech Employer of the Year 2019
- FDM has been recognised as a Top 75 Employer in the Social Mobility Index 2020 for our continued commitment to social mobility during the Covid-19 pandemic
FDM consultants are the heart of our business. From day one, you will become a part of the FDM family and will receive support to achieve success throughout your career. You will work alongside dedicated colleagues and will have the chance to get involved in social events, employee initiatives and reward schemes.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now
If you have any other questions about the flexible working programme, please don’t hesitate to contact FDM Group at email@example.com