Flexible Working Employer in Leeds
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible working employer in Leeds and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
Why should you join The Tenet Group?
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Some of our benefits our staff love are:
• An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
• 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
• Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
• 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
• Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
• Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
• Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
• An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference;
• You’ll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn’t enough…we also have:
• Free Fruit deliveries every Monday to start the week off healthy;
• Dress down Fridays – it’s nice to wear jeans and get ready for the weekend;
• ‘Fizz Friday’ where we can all enjoy a little tipple at our desks with all proceeds going to our chosen charity;
• Plenty of fundraising events for charity – 10k runs, bake sales and for those a bit braver a bit of skydiving and abseiling;
• Great Social Club events such as Pub quizzes, A Day at the races, Bowling and much more!