Part Time Recruitment Administrator / Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Coordinator – Leeds
Part-time – 12-15 hrs per week – circa £12.50 per hour + team bonus
We are looking to add to our team at Key Appointments and require a professional and personable Recruitment Administrator / Consultant on a part-time basis to screen, source and assess potential candidates. Experience of recruiting administration, sales or supply chain roles from either a recruitment consultancy, HR or management background is essential.
We require someone between 12-15 hours per week and there is some flexibility around days/hours, although we do require cover for a minimum of 4 hours each day on a Wednesday and Friday between office hours. You will be happy to work from home/remotely but will need to be based near to Leeds / Wetherby / York / Castleford for ease of team meetings.
Although, we all work remotely, we are a close team who meet regularly and have one primary focus; delivering an excellent service to the companies and candidates we work with. As we continue to grow, there will be the opportunity for hours to increase as could the scope of the role.
• Advertising, promoting and reviewing vacancy adverts
• Reviewing CV’s and telephone interviewing to assess suitability against requirements
• Providing vacancy information to candidates to ascertain interest
• Arranging interviews and requesting registration documentation
• Reference checking candidates from previous employers
• Carrying out CV searches using keywords via online databases
• Formatting CV’s and sending to companies with interview notes
• Preparing documentation for temporary assignments for both clients and candidates
• Updating with registered candidates to check work status and availability
Skills and Experience required;
• Consultancy/Agency based, or internal recruitment experience is essential with a good understanding of associated legislation when it comes to recruiting
• A confident and friendly telephone manner to conduct successful telephone interviews is essential
• You will have an excellent work ethic and be self-motivated to work remotely and manage your own workload
• Working knowledge of recruitment systems such as online job boards would be ideal
• Highly organised and able to follow systems and processes
• A good standard of education with excellent written communication skills
• Highly IT Literate with well developed skills using Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Experienced in using CRM and applicant tracking systems would be advantageous
Please apply with a well written up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful.