12th April Sheffield MMB Business Club
MMB BUSINESS CLUB – SHEFFIELD
Date: 12th April, 2018
Time: 10.30am- 12 Noon
Location: Sheffield Piccolinos – 4 Millennium Square, Sheffield S1 2JJ
Ticket price: £20 + VAT per person
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Click here to book your ticket
WHAT IS THE MMB BUSINESS CLUB SHEFFIELD?
After meeting and speaking with many of our MMB Magazine readers, it was evident that giving them the opportunity to connect would provide real benefits for everyone.
The MMB Business Club is a chance for small business owners to network together and get actionable business advice on a variety of topics. We’re building a community of like-minded people who are looking for mutually beneficial opportunities to work together. Whether you need expert guidance, someone to bounce ideas off or are looking to do a skills swap, The MMB Business club can help.
This is not a referral group or a sales lead networking group. we believe in people investing in each other to build a strong mutually beneficial network.
APRIL – SPEAKER & WORKSHOP
THEME – How to Gain An Extra Hour A Day As A SME Business Owner!
Join MMB and Amy Milchard of Pink Spaghetti
Amy from Pink Spaghetti tells you all the tips, hacks and apps you need to free more time up to work on your business with her trade secrets as a Virtual Assistant.
Join us and our panellists on 12th April at 10.30am for just £20 + VAT (£24) . Get your ticket here
Alternatively you can purchase our 6-month event ticket for £120 plus VAT (£144) which includes:
- Attendance at 6 events from Jan 2018 to June 2018
- PR awareness days emailed each month for 6 months
- Some top tips from our speakers emailed to you after the event
- Article in our online magazine about your business journey (Please note this is not an article to sell your business or services but an article about your journey in business, we reserve the right to refuse content)
- First refusal for a listing in our printed magazine for a distribution listing reduced to £60 plus VAT from £80 plus VAT for our MMB West Yorkshire Magazine, 10 listings available. (15k copies distributed in April and September)
- The chance for one business to be selected to feature in our 15k print run of West Yorkshire MMB magazine on our Initiative page. This will be chosen by the MMB team.
- To be added to our invite list for the annual MMB lunch in 2018. This will require you to purchase a ticket if you wish to attend.
- Two tickets for new guests to attend
*Tickets are non refundable, unless the event for some unforseen reason is cancelled, in this case all tickets will be refunded. All tickets must be bought in advance of event.