Are you looking to reach South Yorkshire & Derbyshire working parents in the ABC1 demographic?
MMB Magazine is the modern working mothers magazine for South Yorkshire & Derbyshire . As a magazine we received up to 100 to 400 page views a month and up to 16k unique visitors, on an average 2.81 page click through each visit. With a subscriber list of over 3800 readers and growing daily.
We have worked and work with brands like, Moda In Pelle, Space NK, Gusto, Valarie Patisserie, Harvey Nichols, Filmore and Union, The Grill.
We have some great celebrity backing from twitter and in the form of interviews. From the likes of Caprice, Gail Emms (Olympian), Claire Nasir (GMTV, Look North), Angela Griffin (Emmerdale, Inspector Morse) to name a few.
If you are interested in having an article in the printed magazine that is not currently covered by a MMB Subscriber then please contact our magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 347 2290
LOOKING FOR BLOGGERS
We are currently looking for commercial subscribers in the following markets for South Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- Business Lawyer
- Business Funding
- Career Development Blogger
- Personal Development Blogger
Commercial subscription costs £600 plus VAT for 12 months from 2018.
- Only one subscriber specialist per industry topic
- Inivites and client guest invites to retailer events
- Inclusion in podcasts and video and facebook lives
- Ability to promote events that are in-line with our audience (MMB have final say on what can be posted and promoted)
- Inclusion in events including as a speaker when applicable including our business owner events (The MMB Business Club)
- Bio page with social media links on MMB Magazine
- 12 articles through the year on our site
- Bringing you into our business community and offer any opportunities we have to assist you in promoting yourself and your business.
Please contact email@example.com
Press As Seen In : Yorkshire Post, Business Quarter, Industry Today, Topic UK, BDaily, Yorkshire Times, Business Link, , Recruitment International Today, OnRec, Pay & Benefits, Town Talk Leeds
Radio As Heard on : BBC Leeds, Radio Aire
As watched on : Made in Leeds Between The Lines, Made In Leeds Gossip Gals series.