Book For North West Flex , November 30th
North West Flex – Thursday the 30th November 2017 – Salford Quays
Due to the success of #YorkshireFlex in June this year MMB Magazine is working with CLOS Consultancy to bring #NorthWestFlex to Manchester, with the fantastic support of Talk Talk.
Arrivals from 1.30pm
Event – 2pm – 5pm.
Cost £15 plus VAT
Tickets: Free Event Click To Register (You must register pre event)
We are excited to announce tickets are now available for our #NorthWestFlex conference in November 2017. An interactive event covering flexible working in the North West market for all size businesses and all sectors.
* Due to the nature of the event tickets are only suitable for business owners and people directly responsible for implementing or rolling out flexible working within their business.
- Abbie Coleman – Founder of MMB Magazine
- Jane Garnsey – People Operations Director at TalkTalk
- Rebecca Taylor – Co Founder of CLOS Consultancy
- Michelle Gyimah – Recruitment and Relationship Manager – Working Forward – Equality and Human Rights Commision | Working Forward |Manchester
- Stephen Mutch – Senior Associate Pannone Corporate LLP
The Future Is Flex:
- What does flexible working in 2017 and beyond look like?
- Is flexibility the Holy Grail in business growth, employee attraction / retention and engagement or is it just the latest buzz word?
- Why does flex flop, what are the pitfalls for business, where do things go wrong and why?
Talk Talk Offices
Ordsall Lane, Salford Quays
We will also be forming exclusive North West Flex boards that will meet over lunch every 6 months to discuss flexible working in their sector. Please do make us aware if this is something that you would be interested to be involved firstname.lastname@example.org
#NorthWestFlex Supported by TalkTalk