FREE PARENTING EVENT – HARROGATE
Want to Reduce the Stress of Parenting?
This six-week study group offers an introduction to Parenting by Connection. Through this approach you will gain an understanding of the 5 Listening Tools you need to address difficult behaviors, deepen your family connections, and bring ease, warmth and joy back to your relationships with your children–even on the hardest days. You will take home new tools for resolving children’s off-track behaviour and learn parent-to-parent listening skills.
This class gives you the insight, tools, and support to:
• Understand and address your child’s emotional needs
• Set limits with warmth and authority.
• Apply and discuss 5 proven tools for resolving your child’s “off-track” behavior.
• Reduce parenting stress and increase cooperation.
• Introduce the core listening skills that transform your parenting.
• 6 weeks of in person, trainee instructor-led parent support group (1.5 hours each)
• Individual attention: group size is limited.
Dates: May 12th, 19th, 26th June 2nd, 9th and 23rd.
Location: Starbeck Library Meeting room.Starbeck Library
68A High Street , Harrogate , HG2 7LW
Cost: Free. This is part of my training course. Participants are asked to download or purchase the Hand in Hand core booklets or the book ‘Listen’ by Patty Wipfler and Tosha Schore