MMB BOARD FOR WOMEN
IS MMB BOARD FOR YOU?
MMB Board is a board of proven female business professionals who meet monthly to exchange business expertise and experiences in pursuit of their business goals. It provides a confidential and supporting environment to discuss sensitive issues away from the workplace and gain a different perspective on business challenges and opportunities.
- We stand out as each group is chaired by an experienced Non-Executive Director, with a proven track record.
- Non-disclosure agreements must be signed by all members
- Membership fee of £100 per month over a minimum period of 12 months
- 10 Meetings over 12 months
- End of year lunch event
- MMB Board members also receive a complimentary ticket to a MMB Forum event.
- One to one mentoring sessions with the chair.
- Membership is £100 per month plus VAT for a minimum term of 12 months.
Meg is passionate about supporting and assisting women in business and has a proven track record of success due to a wealth of commercial experience.
What it is
The groups consist of around a dozen senior executives and business owners who meet once a month to solve problems, evaluate opportunities and work on an assortment of strategic and operational issues in a private and supportive environment.
What you will gain
- An opportunity to work on your business, not in it.
- Make better decisions
- Gain different perspectives
- Achieve personal and company objectives. Gain insights and achieve individual success through the collective experience and wisdom of the other group members.
- The satisfaction of helping others achieve their aims by sharing your experience, strategies and knowledge.
What you need to be prepared to give
Non-disclosure agreements are signed. It is imperative that all the group members have complete trust in each other. Each member must be prepared to be open and honest about their company’s performance and be able to receive feedback in the positive way it is provided.
Why is there a facilitator?
The facilitator is there to ensure that the group gets the most out of each meeting, to keep the discussions on track and handle administrative tasks.
Next MMB Board and how to join
We currently have two spaces left on one existing board or we have a by invitation only guest launch for a new board on Thursday the 15th June at 12.30pm to 2pm, where Meg Heath will be attendance to answer questions and showcase the MMB Board to new potential members.
Interested? Then email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 3508689.