Flexible Working Employers Directory
FLEXIBLE WORKING EMPLOYERS DIRECTORY 2017
We are excited to be working with a number of businesses to create a directory for our readers. The aim of this directory is to let you know which businesses out there are working towards flexible working roles within their organisations.
So who really does it, is it out there?
Which companies should I be looking at and applying too?
I know no one really does flexible working in my sector?
Where do i find the real flexible working companies and roles?
These are constant questions our team are asked time and time again and the number of emails we receive about flexible working is vast, let alone the social media enquiries.
Our main audience are working mothers, however we are now attracting traffic and questions from everyone who is looking at flexible working either now or for their careers in the future how they find the roles, which companies are the companies they should be looking and applying to.
So this has now become our next project to create a directory that tells our audience exactly who is doing what in flexible working and allows those companies to be found simply.
If you are a looking for a new flexible working role then sign up for free for job alerts and an alert from when our flexible working directory goes live at the end of October by clicking here.
If you are an employer that wishes to join our flexible working directory please read below for our November 2017 promotional offer.
12 Month Flexible Working Employers Directory Listing – Promotional Price Until December 2017
£120 For One Regional Listing:
North West / North East / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / East Yorkshire / South Yorkshire / Derbyshire
£150 For Two regional Listings
£200 For multiple or all listed regions
£200 For Multiple Regional Listings
*Your area not yet listed? Then contact us directory for a free listing in your area until we go live in that area.
- Full article on your business linked to your directory listing
- Free unlimited flexible working, term time, part time, job share role listing for 12 months
- Promotion across all of MMB Magazines social media
- E-shots to relevant registered candidates
MMB Magazine Stats
- With up to 50k page views a month
- Main age range of reader 30/40 yrs old.
- Job Alerts for over 2k active MMB job seekers
- Main Demographic ABC1
- Strong social media channels across Facebook and Twitter on roles and company profiles
- Candidates from Care Assistants to Board Level
- No commission only roles or multi-level marketing roles will be accepted on our site.Contact our directory team on firstname.lastname@example.org