Win A Freezer Full Of Claudi & Fin Lollies
BRING A TASTE OF SUMMER TO YOUR HOME WITH CLAUDI & FIN LOLLIES
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
100% natural frozen yoghurt lollies liven up little ones’ taste buds, whatever the weather!
Bursting with tonnes of real fruit, whole milk and Greek Style yoghurt, Claudi & Fin frozen yoghurt lollies are the perfect snack or dessert for lolly loving little ones. Health conscious parents who regularly find themselves on the losing team of the ice-cream battle, can now relax safe in the knowledge that they have a super-healthy, super-tasty alternative only a freezer away.
Greek style yoghurt* (45%) (milk), reconstituted whole milk (19%), strawberry puree (14%), water, sugar, natural flavouring, concentrated strawberry juice, concentrated lemon juice, thickeners: guar gum, carob gum, pectins; vitamin D3.
*Live bio cultures inside: Lactobacillus, Streptococcus thermophillus.
For a chance to win a freezer full of Claudi & Fin lollies (10 packets of the minis) and a Claudi & Fin goody bag simply answer our competition question. Competition closes Monday the 24th of July at 10am.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
*By entering our competition you are agreeing to sign up for our free monthly newsletter from MMB Magazine.
- How to Enter 1.1 To enter this Competition entrants will need to select an entry option MMB Magazines competition plugin. 1.2 One winner will be selected at random.
- When to Enter and Who can Enter 2.1 The Competition opens on 12th of July 2017 and closes xx 2017 . 2.2 Entrants can enter at any point between these dates. 2.3 Entrants can like, share and comment as many times as they like. 2.4 The Competition is open to residents aged 18 or over in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. 2.5 A winner will be chosen at random through MMB Magazine.
- Prize 3.1 We will choose one winner who will receive 10 boxes of Claudi & Fin mini lollies 3.2 The winner can post or comment about their prize. 3.3 The Prize is as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Claudi & Fin, the Prize is not transferable.
- Data Protection and Publicity 4.1 You consent to your name and competition answer being disclosed on Claudi & Fin digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition. 4.2 Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that Claudi & Fin may contact you in relation to the Competition. 4.3 Competition winners will be announced on Facebook. Competition winners will be contacted by Claudi & Fin. You must provide accurate contact details on notification. 4.4 Claudi & Fin reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- Competition rules 5.1 The Competition will be run and the prize awarded at Claudi & Fin’s sole discretion. 5.2 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Claudi & Fin’s website and media channels, and to refuse entry into the Competition. 5.3 We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions within our Facebook notes section. 5.4 No person may make use of the intellectual property in the images and materials on Claudi & Fin’s website without Claudi & Fin’s express permission. 5.5 Liability and Indemnities 5.6 Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law Claudi & Fin and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from: 5.6.1 any postponement or cancellation of the Competition; 5.6.2 any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and 5.6.3 any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Claudi & Fin’s reasonable control. 5.7 Claudi & Fin does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind. 5.8 Claudi & Fin shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- Jurisdiction 6.1 The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.