MMB Private Lunch Club – Huddersfield
Join us for this invitation-only MMB Private Lunch Club, when the club comes to Huddersfield for the first time!
MMB Private Lunch Club – Huddersfield Network
Date: Wednesday 6 March 2019
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Location: Manor House, Lindley
Two course lunch: £50 plus VAT
Bookings: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-senior level decision makers from throughout the town will meet to debate key topics :
What is the secret to a thriving workplace?
• Leaders vs People – what is the secret ingredient to a buoyant workforce?
• Of the standout leaders in the region, what can we learn from their personalities and business style?
• What role does tech play?
• And what are the key recruitment and retention challenges at present?
• How are thriving cultures manifesting in Huddersfield’s businesses?
• And in terms of thriving as a town, what presence does Huddersfield have within the wider region and the much-debated ‘Northern Powerhouse’?
Hosted by Katie Mallinson, managing director of Scriba PR and blogger for MMB Magazine, guests will be invited to share their thoughts, opinions and ideas with like-minded businesspeople passionate about workplace change, and the growth of organisations throughout the region.
Participants will also have the option to be included within an exclusive MMB report, detailing the key themes from the lunch.
Tickets cost £50 and include a gourmet two-course lunch, a glass of wine and tea or coffee.
This is a fantastic opportunity to network and collaborate – we hope you can join us!
Keep an eye on all future MMB Magazine Events by signing up for our MMB Magazine Newsletter here or check out the latest listed events on our West Yorkshire page by clicking here.