MMB MAGAZINE- Employers Flexible Working Support
MMB Magazine West Yorkshire attracts up to 35k page views per month, with a strong loyal and organic readership . We can support employers with flexible working support along with talent attraction, retention and development through a number of services.
- Exclusive commercial blogging opportunities
- Flexible working employers directory
- Employers Flexible Working support
- Job posting with our auto emails to registered users whose criteria matches your roles needs
- Advertise your business/recruitment campaigns/returner programmes to our readers through articles, videos, podcasts
- Returner programmes and line management training for your companies returners
- Access to a flexible working power house, events and information from industry leaders sharing knowledge on supporting working parents
- Private mid to senior level lunch clubs
Our users are ABC1 30 to 44yrs with a 95% female base. If you are looking to engage and attract the right talent to your business from working mothers, working fathers through to candidates who want flexible working as part of their role offering, we have your audience.
MMB Magazine has worked over the last two years speaking with all readers and businesses in this field along with data collection from questionnaires. We understand the power of flexible working in attracting, retaining and developing the most sort after talent on the market.
MMB MAGAZINE SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
- MMB Returner programmes supporting employers to support long term and short term recruiters. £1k per employee, discounts for multiple employees.
- Line Manager coaching and training to support returners Click to find out more information about our MMB Returner programme.
Promote Your Company, Returner Programmes And Flexible Working Roles.
- Run a campaign promoting your flexible working opportunities as a business through articles to our readers. Prices start at £350.
- Add your company to our flexible working directory as a company that considers flexible working, make talent aware of your business. Receive free flexible working job postings for 12 months. £120 for flexible working directory and free job postings (12 month subscription).
- Add your business to our directory for businesses that run returner programmes in-house. £120 (12 month subscription)
Call 0113 347 2290 mail email@example.com now for more information or to submit your listing.
MMB Private Lunch Club
MMB Magazine run the MMB Private lunch club a quarterly mid to senior lunch club, invite only. Topics from “women in leadership” to “How to increase woman on boards” are discussed over a two course lunch in a private venue. This event is invite only so please do contact our team to enquire about joining the guest list. firstname.lastname@example.org
FLEXIBLE WORKING BUSINESS EVENTS
Looking to chat to business about how to implement flexible working or take flexible working to the next stage? Come to our private business knowledge share lunches and here case studies and from the businesses who have done it getting it right and getting it wrong. Be a part of our northern power house of flexible working. Contact email@example.com.
MMB Magazine – Printed
We print the 20 page MMB Magazine and distribute via employers and retailer to order free copies for your employees. Distribution is 15k copies across West Yorkshire, 10k South Yorkshire and 10k Manchester.
Why not advertise your business in our magazine prices start from £250 per 1/4 advert.
Call 0113 347 2290 email firstname.lastname@example.org now for more information
MMB Magazine has the right to decline any advert. If you are looking to promote a franchise opportunity please refer to our Advertising page.
* Commission only roles will not be advertised
I worked with Modern Working Mother magazine during our recent firefighter recruitment campaign to encourage more women to apply. Women are under-represented among operational firefighters, despite having many wonderful qualities which are well suited to the role. Women who read MMB magazine are hard-working, intelligent, health conscious and ambitious, which are exactly the kind of people we hope to attract. Abbie was extremely helpful and able to provide both editorial and advertising channels to enable us get our message out. – West Yorkshire Fire Service
MMB Magazine are Advanced Dynamics first choice when it comes to helping with our office based recruitment needs. As well as taking the stress out of finding a reliable part-time member of staff, Abbie and her team are 100% professional and were on the ball when it came to keeping us updated throughout the whole process. We would not hesitate in recommending them or using them again in the future. – Advanced Dynamics
I recently engaged Abbie to help us recruit a part time Office Manager. As a small, but rapidly growing business, this hire is an extremely important one of us and Abbie’s counsel has been hugely valuable throughout the process. She provided a shortlist of candidates that exceeded my expectations and any one of which I would have been happy to offer the role to. In helping us source someone on a part time basis we now have a highly capable Office Manager that offers the flexibility a small business like ours need. I would have no hesitation to using working with Abbie again or recommending her services to others. – Praesumo
Press As Seen In : Yorkshire Post, Business Quarter, Industry Today, Topic UK, BDaily, Yorkshire Times, Business Link, , Recruitment International Today, OnRec, Pay & Benefits, Town Talk Leeds
Radio As Heard on : BBC Leeds, Radio Aire
As watched on : Made in Leeds Between The Lines, Made In Leeds Gossip Gals series.