FDM Returner Programme – Leeds
FDM Returner Programme Leeds
Have you had a career break of 12+ months?
Are you now ready to get back to work?
We know it can be hard to return to work after a break which is why we offer a supported programme to ease you back into the corporate world. You will receive 7 weeks of fully funded training to develop and refresh your skills. After the training period, you will become an FDM consultant and work onsite with one of our prestigious clients. Our team are here to support you through every stage of the journey, ensuring you have the confidence, skills and opportunity to step back into a successful and rewarding career.
What we offer you:
• 7 weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training at our Leeds academy (includes access to PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certification)
• Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
• A fully supported programme to get you back into business
• Opportunities to work as an FDM consultant onsite with our clients who include HSBC, DWP, Sky, Virgin Money and many more.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in either project management, project support or business analysis
• A strong aptitude and interest in business
• The ability to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete. Upon completion of two years, you can stay with FDM as a senior consultant or you may have the opportunity to go permanent with the client
• Be able to work full time
1. Apply online on fdmgroup.com/returners
2. One of our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange a telephone interview
3. If successful, you will be invited to our Leeds centre for an assessment day where you can see the training centre for yourself
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org