Event – 31st January 2018
THE INITIATIVE – How to use LinkedIn To Increase Profits
Date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
Location: Leeds Blackhouse, Leeds City Centre
WHAT IS THE INITIATIVE BUSINESS CLUB?
The Initiative is a chance for small business owners in Leeds to network together and get actionable business advice on a variety of topics. We’re building a community of like-minded people who are looking for mutually beneficial opportunities to work together. Whether you need expert guidance, someone to bounce ideas off or are looking to do a skills swap, The Initiative can help. We are also opening our next Initiative in Huddersfield in 2018. This month we cover using LinkedIn to maximise your business profit.
JANUARY SPEAKER & WORKSHOP
THEME: LINKEDIN FOR BUSINESS
Join MMB and Judy Parsons, The LinkedIn Lady – Independent LinkedIn Trainer & Coach
Looking to de-mystifying LinkedIn for your business? You may know LinkedIn is where your ideal clients hang out online and that you “should be using it” but have no idea where to start in order to use LinkedIn for marketing your business and generating leads.
Judy is passionate about de-mystifying and untangling LinkedIn so that her clients can make the most of the time they spend on LinkedIn, researching their market and building great relationships
As a business to business marketer, LinkedIn really resonates with Judy. She spent over a decade working in IT and Telecoms marketing generating leads for the sales teams. She now works with business owners, sales teams and start-ups to help them untangle the complexities of LinkedIn and build confidence in using LinkedIn to increase brand awareness, find and connect with your target audience and identify business opportunities.
Join us and our panellists on 31st January at 10am for just £20 + VAT (£24) . Get your ticket here
Alternatively you can purchase our 6-month event ticket for £120 plus VAT (£144) which includes:
- Attendance at 6 events from Jan 2018 to June 2018
- PR awareness days emailed each month for 6 months
- Article in our online magazine about your business journey (Please note this is not an article to sell your business or services but an article about your journey in business, we reserve the right to refuse content)
- First refusal for a listing in our printed magazine for a distribution listing reduced to £60 plus VAT from £80 plus VAT for our MMB West Yorkshire Magazine, 10 listings available. (15k copies distributed in April and September)
- The chance for one business to be selected to feature in our 15k print run of West Yorkshire MMB magazine on our Initiative page. This will be chosen by the MMB team.
- To be added to our invite list for the annual MMB lunch in 2018. This will require you to purchase a ticket if you wish to attend.
- Two tickets for new guests to attend
*Tickets are non refundable, unless the event for some unforseen reason is cancelled, in this case all tickets will be refunded. All tickets must be bought in advance of event.